Thursday, November 19, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] Sportsman pro charger for 48v bank?

 

Thanks for the help guys. I hooked it up and it seems to work well.
Russ

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, postal6@... wrote:
>
> Russ, I have the same set-up and I have left all four batteries hooked up
> to each other and then the Sportsman Pro hooked up to each of the four
> batteries. Usually before I sail, I charge the batteries and then again
> when I return.
>
> Don
>
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:53:50 -0000 russ1302 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
> writes:
>
> I bought a Sportsman pro 4 bank charger to charge mu 4 12v batteries in
> my 48v bank. The charger is setup like 4 separate chargers. Do I need to
> disconnect the batteries from each other to charger them? or can I leave
> them in series and connect the charging leads to each battery?
>
> Russ
>
>
>
> __________________________________________________________
> Manufacturer-Direct Hardwood Floors
> Never pay retail again. Wholesale prices on all hardwood floors!
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=w2fs_QpUg4mVsjCfJLBpvAAAJ1BRpLk93JI2ycPqWaW1WjpDAAQAAAAFAAAAADkQ1z4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANldAAAAAA=
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment