Friday, January 21, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] Dragon 30 sailboat going electric

 

The Dragons that I know are a sleek narrow boat built for racing.Beautiful boat but I have only ever seen one with any kind of power and that was a 12 volt trolling motor that was only put on to leave and enter the marina..If we are talking about the same boat I do not know where you would put batteries..You would need a lot of modification to fit a shaft through the hull.
Richard


--- On Fri, 1/21/11, Claude <carbour42@yahoo.ca> wrote:

From: Claude <carbour42@yahoo.ca>
Subject: [Electric Boats] Dragon 30 sailboat going electric
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Received: Friday, January 21, 2011, 3:05 PM

 

Hi everyone,

As I am bringing back to life a 1947 Dragon 30 , I will add electric propulsion. Going through hull with brushless technology. Anyboby out there has done that on a Dragon?

Claude


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment