Sunday, January 30, 2011

[Electric Boats] Updated eBoat site

 

Hi everyone,

Haven't been on the group for a while, in part because my boat now "just works" and I've been sailing more than tinkering (Indian summer hit here the last couple of weeks...I will spare my east-coast brethren the details...].

Browsing through the posts, I see a lot of the same discussions [and arguments :) ] that prompted me to create my electricboating site a year or so ago.

https://sites.google.com/site/electricboating/

I had not updated it in a while, so just tweaked it a bit. There is no commercial interest in this. Just giving back a little of what this group provided me.

Wishing everyone fair winds and following seas,

-Keith
E-S/V "Aja"
San Francisco

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment