Monday, January 31, 2011

[Electric Boats] Electric motor conversion

 

I have a golf cart, 48volt, with a working controller, charger, and transmission. I am wondering if I could use this set-up on a 40' houseboat. If I can do this, what size/type propeller should I use? Should I use the transmission with a larger propeller, or a pulley system directly to the motor. Or are there other options that are more efficient or better. I am new to the houseboat scene. My fiance and I are considering a livestyle change that involves cruising around the great american loop but starting in Jamaica. I believe an electric set up would serve our purposes best. Can someone out there help?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment