Sunday, January 30, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] Updated eBoat site

 

Keith:
 
Glad to see your EP system is working as well as mine.  Amazing how little time is needed to maintain it once it is up and running compared to the diesel. I've found it definitely leaves more time for sailing and enjoying the boat.
 
Capt. Mike


--- On Sun, 1/30/11, aweekdaysailor <aweekdaysailor@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: aweekdaysailor <aweekdaysailor@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Electric Boats] Updated eBoat site
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 8:30 PM

 
Hi everyone,

Haven't been on the group for a while, in part because my boat now "just works" and I've been sailing more than tinkering (Indian summer hit here the last couple of weeks...I will spare my east-coast brethren the details...].

Browsing through the posts, I see a lot of the same discussions [and arguments :) ] that prompted me to create my electricboating site a year or so ago.

https://sites.google.com/site/electricboating/

I had not updated it in a while, so just tweaked it a bit. There is no commercial interest in this. Just giving back a little of what this group provided me.

Wishing everyone fair winds and following seas,

-Keith
E-S/V "Aja"
San Francisco

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment