Friday, July 16, 2010

RE: Battery Balancers [was: [Electric Boats] Re: QUAD BATTERY CHARGERS FOR A 48 VOLT BANK] [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Steve Dolan included below]

Well Michael I haven't completed the install yet. I had an issue with the Brusa battery charger and wanted to get that straitened out first. Also I got involved with the wiring diagrams and made sure that the system was a plug and play so spent the last few weeks installing 3 prong BaTap's on each of the 12 batteries to simplify the install and the biannual terminal cleaning. Then there was the bus bar for the total amp meter that needed to be installed and so on. I'm also looking at a few programs that will send the info to a larger monitor screen then the mini one provided by PakTrakr. I haven't even started to look at the balancing system but the BaTaps are for them also so integrating the 2 systems shouldn't be an issue. From all I've seen and read they should both be a great system. Just for kicks I attached the Wiring Diagram for the 144v system.

Steve in Solomons MD

Hello,
We need a monitoring system for our Mars 48v brushless / Sevcon PMAC system in a 27' sloop. Any advice? How has your PakTrakr worked out?
Thanks,
Michael in Maine

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Steve Dolan

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment