Thursday, July 22, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: 3 12v chargers

 

I can get three Schumacher 15-amp smart 12v chargers for $100 total on ebay. Single golf cart charger cant touch that, and for the cheap ones I cant tell if they are smart to go to float, or not.

Also, I just bench tested my 12v charger, to see if the output is connected in anyway to the incoming lines ground, and found nothing. So, Im going for the multiple 12v chargers.

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, William Knebel <billk356@...> wrote:
>
> I had a single charger for 3 pairs of 6vdc batteries. When it failed, I went to 3 independent chargers plus a spare Chargers start to fail when their warranties expire. It is comforting to have immediate backup available. If you shop around to can get three 6 amp chargers for the cost of a multi-gang charger
>
> Bill
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment