Sunday, May 31, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] Recommendations for a 48volt to 12 volt dc to dc converter?



Wonder if anyone has used converters from this company Powerstream? http://www.powerstream.com/ they seem to have a variety, although not very high amperage. More suitable to trickle charge.

Sailonner

> > I have a columbia 36 that I have converted to electric and I want to
> > add a 48 to 12 volt dc to dc converter -- does anyone have any
> > recommendations as to brand or where to get etc? I had been using
> > one bank to power my motor and one bank for house but I would rather
> > increase my range and just pull house of of the 48 volt bank.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment