Friday, May 22, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: I need a motor



Have you looked at this? www.electricyacht.com
It may be a good match for you.
Jim McMillan

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "coolblueinfo" <coolblueinfo@...> wrote:
>
> I am planning to convert my 36 ft sailboat, I just need to go in and out the harbor. Of course want to go the least expensive way. I would like a direct drive inboard. Don't like the re-e-power because of the large underwater obstruction from the motor. I want something that will bolt right and connect to the prop shaft with some new motormounts.
> What would you suggest?
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Join people over 40

who are finding ways

to stay in shape.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment