Thursday, May 28, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] Recommendations for a 48volt to 12 volt dc to dc converter?



I've used a couple of Sevcon for 12v at 25a output with good results.

----- Original Message -----
From: lmfelder
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:04 AM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Recommendations for a 48volt to 12 volt dc to dc converter?

I have a columbia 36 that I have converted to electric and I want to add a 48 to 12 volt dc to dc converter -- does anyone have any recommendations as to brand or where to get etc? I had been using one bank to power my motor and one bank for house but I would rather increase my range and just pull house of of the 48 volt bank.

Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment