Saturday, May 23, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] batteries



Dennis: You are a good man and I appreciate your information; I've had intermittent troulbe with the emeter for years. Sometimes it reads to low or too high then Ijust disconnect it and zero it out. I'm comitted to the new batteries though I don't look forward to changing 8 of the beasts. Do you know anybody in the are that I can hire to take a look at this very complex electrical system. Elco went through many engineers and none of them are around. I charge the boat all winter and had enough power to do sea trials the day before my power crapped out. Also I had 50 volts going to my motor. It really is a mystery to me. I really need to thire someone to go over the boat. We havebn't yet put the solar installation up. That will include panals on an adjoing roof run through an inverter. From there I will just plug in the boat. How it works I can't tell yet. This is the result of a two year program with the kids from a local High School. It will cost me nothing I hope. Keep me posted. By the way did you ever get in touch with Chuck.

Thank's again. David Berson

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment