Monday, May 25, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: Electric Boat Rental Business Startup



I have been in the rental business with Duffy 21's for over five years. I wouldn't go any smaller than 21. I have a couple of boats I want to sell as I am upgrading to 24's that we build locally. Check us out at www.electricmarina.com and www.endeavourgreen.com with even more information at www.endeavourcat.com
Jeff

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "haroldbrandner" <haroldbrandner@...> wrote:
>
> I am thinking of starting an electric boat rental business using Duffy 18' boat. That would be in New Smyrna Beach, FL. on the Intracoastal waterway, idle speed is mandated most of the time.
> Would like to get ideas from an established boat rental business, business plan, insurance, etc.
> Have already a web name: EcoBoats.net or Eco-Boats.com
> Any thought greatly appreciated.
> Thanks Harold
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Green

Make It Green

Submit ideas to

better our planet

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment