Thursday, May 28, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] Recommendations for a 48volt to 12 volt dc to dc converter?



http://www.victronenergy.com/chargers/centaur-charger-12v-24v/

On May 27, 2009, at 10:04 AM, lmfelder wrote:

>
>
> I have a columbia 36 that I have converted to electric and I want to
> add a 48 to 12 volt dc to dc converter -- does anyone have any
> recommendations as to brand or where to get etc? I had been using
> one bank to power my motor and one bank for house but I would rather
> increase my range and just pull house of of the 48 volt bank.
>
> Thanks
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Dog Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment