Sunday, May 25, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Torqueedo

 

Thank you Joel,

Yes, my electric outboard comes with a 45 watt solar panel from the manufacturers. I want to fit a 120 watt on just in case of percentage drop like you mentioned. 

Thank you so much for your help, your message is appreciated.

Thank you, Alex. 

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 May 2014, at 19:13, "'Joel-apobae.com' amanda2000@gmail.com [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi iam joel from indonesia..
Just wanna share...about solar cell..

Afaik, in generally total only 30% to max 50% power of solar cell we can collect /day.

I have 500w of cell, usually i can get 100w to 300w max effeciency/day, if we count since morning to to afternoon...

For make sure better u have 3times of power cell...at least 2 times of requirement....

Cmiiw

Regards

Joel.

On May 25, 2014 11:07 AM, "73foster@live.com [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Hi Nick, Can you answer a technical question for me please. Can I use two F16-3600 military flexable solar panel in daisy chain ( in series ) to power my Torqueedo 1003 battery? I could then have create 120 watts and 24 volts for my battery. Each solar panel feeds at 3.6 amps. Would this work please Nick? I hope you have time to answer this please Nick. Thanks. Alex.

__._,_.___

Posted by: alexander jones <73foster@live.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment