Friday, November 26, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: Converting an Albin 27

 

Mark

What motor and controller do you have? Did you get it as a kit or build it your self? What gear ratio and prop are you running? Sorry for all the questions but I am trying to figure this out.

Glenn

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "acsarfkram" <acsarfkram@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Glenn,
>
> With my Ericson 27, (7000lbs before batteries) I have motored for 7 hrs at a draw of 20 amps. At that point I was using a small 2 blade prop that gave me 3 knts at that current draw. I now have a fixed 3 blade that gives me 4 knts at 20 amps.
>
> During that trip I used only one of the two 48 volt 100 amp hr banks that I have. I do not know how deep I discharged that bank because I didn't have a monitor at that point. It was probably deeper than you should discharge but I did have power at that point.
>
> I understand the theory dictates lower run times but I would be interested in what people are getting in real life.
>
> Mark
> Santa Cruz
>
> --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <ewdysar@> wrote:
> >>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment