Sunday, November 28, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: Converting an Albin 27

 

Dave,

I agree. Mark's reported watts to knots performance is perfectly reasonable.

Fair winds,
Eric

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Dave Kellogg <inganear1@...> wrote:
>
> Mark, your Albin 27 is a slippery boat, much like the Pearson Triden or Alberg.
> I can believe the numbers at that speed... Dave K
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: acsarfkram <acsarfkram@...>
> To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 9:44:34 PM
> Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Converting an Albin 27
>
> Hi Eric,
>
> I've posted this before; 4 West Marine (East Penn) group 27's and 4 universal
> UB121100 group 30's.....
>
> My PakTrakr is down below so I do not constantly see my current draw and I was
> using the GPS at the helm and keeping the speed at 3 knots. Every time I checked
> the amp usage it was between 18 and 21 amps....
>
> Mark
> Santa Cruz
>
>
>
> --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <ewdysar@> wrote:
> >
> > Mark,
> >
> > You've posted these results before and the impressive part is that you pulled
> >140Ah (20A x 7hrs) out of 100Ah batteries and had some left over....
> >
> > Fair winds,
> > Eric
> >

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Be a homeroom hero ¿ help Yahoo! donate up to $350K to classrooms!


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment