Sunday, May 25, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Torqueedo

 



Dear Mister"73foster",
I am an experienced builder/ fabricator, and small businessman with an interest in most things electric/unique.  Although I am an experienced engineering tech, I found your article interesting, informative, and generally productive, ... especially for the electrically inexperienced.  I evaluate articles like this one and in general this site on my own knowledge and my ability to follow along mentally in the subject matter.  I found it thorough as well as simple to follow along.  Bottom line, Kudos.  I am not offended by the casual and Spartan use of web links to explain a subject, so long as they do not purposely steer me to "X" company's product as the "only" solution.  I for one would like to again thank you for the "wall-O-text" as my sons call it, so as to teach those of lesser skill to become a better person.  
Cheers Mates!,
Aero_Dan
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 9:52 AM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Torqueedo

 

Its certainly not a buseness by me. I posted it here as there are some good notes on parallel and in series solar panel wiring. It helped me and will help other people. I agree. This site had changed over the last year. I have been a member for years and am sick of businesses advertising there pile of stock here and using it to profit from learner's. This site has certainly changed over the last year, I have been a member for years and in the beginning it was just used by electric boat enthusiast's and project chaps and hobbiest's. I'm learning and sharing what I learn to help me mates out. So no can of worms here man! :-)

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4592 / Virus Database: 3950/7558 - Release Date: 05/25/14

Respectfully,
Dan Hennis
;-)>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Dan Hennis" <dhennis@centurytel.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment