Monday, May 12, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Cycle Analyst vs Fluke 325

 

Ok more info:  the 50mv 200amp shunt reads ~23 mv at full throttle with the multi-meter. So I guess the cycle analyst has it wrong. I will try to figure out configuration options--it may be due to the splice I put in the line, so the resistance from that splice makes the analyst see a further drop in voltage. Not sure. 


Anyway I was also wondering if someone might be able to recommend a good shunt enclosure? Something to keep the elements out. Also apparently the ABYC requires a cover around the shunt--or at least that's what I heard. So if any of you guys know about a plastic (or other) enclosure that would be great. 

Thanks for your help!

Bradley

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment