Friday, May 9, 2014

[Electric Boats] Re: Does Costco still sell batts?

 

Just curious as to prices, as i also am an area Deka rep,. and I can do special club group sales..  I just quoted the Coots club members on an AGM 27 series at 580 CCA  that sells for  $357.95 list, but my normal price is $ 267.77.  However I can sell to clubs at my own $ 254.00 cost.  I get them fresh from the warehouse, as a special order deal.  


Group 31 AGM sealed batteries you mentioned, lets see about those, probably the 8A31DTM at 800 CCA.  How does list $ 396.95 -- my normal price is $ 296.84 -- and my own club cost to you is $ 285. flat rate..  Did i get it about right ??

I can do this on all Deka batteries,  I have the automatic matching chargers for 48 volts and up, but my 48V unit will work on 110 and still give fast charge with LED information, burp charge, and 5 level charge.  I developed this for EV boat packs. Not cheap, but a great charger, by special order.

Thanks, just curious -----------  Cal

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment