Monday, December 9, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] Inexpensive variable power supply?

 

Try one of these,
variable autotransformer
I use one for some of my battery tasks. I have one setup with an ammeter and volt meter on it along with a bridge rectifier.
Down and dirty but it works for some things.
I use mine primarily plugged into a generator but occasionally I use an inverter to feed it.
I do use a GFI on the input.
 
mattelderca


On Monday, December 9, 2013 4:44:39 PM, oak <oak_box@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I've been experimenting with rolling my own power supply, using an Arduino to control on/off, voltage monitoring, etc.

Is there a good, relatively cheap VARIABLE power supply that will output something in the range of 12-30V, up to at least 5A, preferrably 10A?
It should run off 90-150V   (dock shore power, which should be expected to be "dirty").

Thanks!
John






__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment