Friday, December 27, 2013

[Electric Boats] RE: new to the group

 

I think I have finally reached the ends of the Internet in my search for an inexpensive, yet practical motor solution. :)

I have decided to use a MinnKota engine mounted trolling motor (model EM101). Looks to me like the mounting bracket can be taken off very easily, and you are left with a 36V motor pod complete with controls for around 900 USD. I plan on mounting this into a kick-up rudder so there is no "technology" visible topside. There is a salt water version available as well, but only 24V.

The boat is a slightly modified 16ft Lynx from Selway Fisher. - bit.ly/1dHmdI3



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment