Friday, December 27, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] RE: new to the group

 

This may be of interest to you.
A member of the Vancouver Electric Vehicle association built this

Mark

From: "john@eng21.org" <john@eng21.org>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 2:03:57 AM
Subject: [Electric Boats] RE: new to the group

 
Dear Carel,
There is a connection between architectire and boats so it seems. :)

I am working on a similar project, except that I am located in Poland and need something quiet for rivers, canals, and lakes, but with a cabin. I have finally decided to go with a modified 16 foot sailboat (without mast) with a MinnKota EM101 trolling motor mounted in the rudder.

I have done a lot of research over the past 3 months  and would be happy to share my files with you. Not sure how to do that on this forum, but if you want to send me an e-mail, I'll send you what I have. My email is john@eng21.org.

John


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment