Thursday, June 6, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] Electric system for sale

 

Hi,

I'm new this sight but have been perusing for months. I'm interested in the equipment you have for sale. I'm out in Alberta. How late is too late to phone you? I think this system might work ok on my boat.

Jerry
40' S/V 'Velera Liz'

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Paul Dillon <sweeney.dillon@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the reply Matt.
>
> While you are considering whether or not you want to purchase this system I thought you might appreciate links to the components so you will have something more tangible then my list.
>
> Paul
>
> http://www.evparts.com/products/street-vehicle/motors--dot/48-to-96-volt-street-vehicle-motors/mt2129.htm
>
> http://www.evparts.com/products/street-vehicle/controllers--dot/72-to-348-volt-street-vehicle-controllers/ct2230.htm
>
> http://www.ase-supply.com/Sure_Power_71030I_Converter_30A_72_12V_p/sp-71030i.htm
>
> http://www.golfcarcatalog.com/products/EZGO-36%2C-48%2C-or-72-Volt-On%252dBoard-Charger-Conversion-Kit.htmOn 2013-06-03, at 12:42 PM, matt elder wrote:
>
> >
> > Yes,
> > Got that Thanks,
> > Don't hold it for me but I will consider it.
> > Matt,
> >
> >
> > mattelderca
> > From: Paul Dillon <sweeney.dillon@...>
> > To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 4:47:04 PM
> > Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] Electric system for sale
> >
> >
> > All in as described $1,200
> > On 2013-06-01, at 3:03 PM, matt elder wrote:
> >
> >>
> >>
> >> Hey close to home!
> >> How much? Not that I think I can afford, but you never know.
> >>
> >> mattelderca
> >> From: rocer12 <sweeney.dillon@...>
> >> To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
> >> Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 1:04:37 PM
> >> Subject: [Electric Boats] Electric system for sale
> >>
> >>
> >> Selling the electric system that came in the boat I purchased last fall:
> >>
> >> D&D Motor 72 volt 9HP; Curtis Controller 72-140 volts/400 amp; potentiometer; Sure Power Industries converter; Delta-Q battery charger; cooling fan; various lengths of #2 welder's cable to connect batteries; 12-225 amp hr 6 volt batteries w/all cells testing 1.275-1.300; battery trays; frame that cradles motor; DC and AMP meters plus misc parts. Located norht of Toronto ON 705.286.4596
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment