Monday, June 17, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Duffy 18'

 

Aside from Costco (not a member) - what other good places are there for golf cart batteries?


From: Steve <steveschulzy@yahoo.com>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 2:13 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Duffy 18'

 
Just put new Costco 6v batteries in mine, love them and great warranty

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, <ingez@...> wrote:
>
> I need to replace 3 out of 6 batteries in my Duffy
>
> 1) Can I replace just 3 or do I have to replace all 6 at the same time ?
> 2) Is it THAT bad to mix-and-match different brands of 6V batteries (ie, Centennial and Trojan) ?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> I am using the free version of SPAMfighter.
> SPAMfighter has removed 40629 of my spam emails to date.
> Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len
>
> Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen
>



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment