Saturday, June 1, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] Electric system for sale

 

Likewise!
Close being relative (I'm west of Montreal). But if I can make the price and Matt doesn't take it, I may be able to come by this week. 

/Jason


On Jun 1, 2013, at 15:03, matt elder <mattelderca@yahoo.ca> wrote:

 

Hey close to home!
How much? Not that I think I can afford, but you never know.
 
mattelderca

From: rocer12 <sweeney.dillon@sympatico.ca>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 1:04:37 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Electric system for sale

 
Selling the electric system that came in the boat I purchased last fall:

D&D Motor 72 volt 9HP; Curtis Controller 72-140 volts/400 amp; potentiometer; Sure Power Industries converter; Delta-Q battery charger; cooling fan; various lengths of #2 welder's cable to connect batteries; 12-225 amp hr 6 volt batteries w/all cells testing 1.275-1.300; battery trays; frame that cradles motor; DC and AMP meters plus misc parts. Located norht of Toronto ON 705.286.4596



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment