Monday, June 10, 2013

[Electric Boats] Re: Electric Ericson 27 Long Beach California

 

Great, welcome.

eric SV Meander

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "jonathanheirendt" <jonathanheirendt@...> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
> New member here wanting to say hello and thanks for all the wonderful info this site has brought me. I am in the process of converting my Ericson 27 (1975) atomic 4 to an electric yacht 10kw DIY kit. I have the kit and batteries 4 new 12V 255 AH Lifeline AGM's. I also just aquired a new prop. Its a 13" X 13 pitch. I also purchased a DSR 48V 25 Amp battery charger, and a Norco Genious 4 Bank 10 Amp charger for balancing. I am terribly excited to start gutting the old A-4 and get to work installing all this stuff! Before anyone questions me about the 10kw motor rather than the suggested 5kw, my answer is simple. I have a big family and a small boat. :-) It might not be to long before we need to get a bigger boat, and I will keep my electric system. I plan on making a trip to the boat to begin work in several weeks so I just had to share the good news. I will try to remember to take lots of photos and post them here, and thank you all in advance if I post some questions for help with the install.
> Jonathan
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment