Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] marine grade 48Volt charger

 

Hello All,

I was just looking at the 4 bank charger to which Skip posted a link. I have seen multiple examples of chargers which charge a 48 volt string by charging each 12v battery independently. I am VERY curious...does anybody know of a SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER  which can use a 12 volt solar source to charge each independent battery at 12 volts in a 48 volt string.

I have been looking for this product for years, or at least ssome way to solar charge each 12 volt battery independently from solar panels. So far no such luck. I know it is possible to use a solar source for independent charging if you can use a grid AC source. 

I have asked this question before in different forms so I apologize for the redundancy.

Hans

-

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment