Monday, October 22, 2012

[Electric Boats] Batteries and controller issues

 

Hi,

I've got two separate 48 volt battery packs. You can see the layout under the Lotus Flower photo files here at this site. Does anyone see a problem with running both of these packs together? One pack is 110 amp hrs and the other is a 90 amp hour pack. I do see the batteries on one pack start to "equalize" with the other pack when both battery switches are turned on.

My reason for doing this is that I have had two occasions where I switched from one (low SOC) pack to the other (full SOC)and my Sevcon Millipak would not restart for about 5 minutes, not sure why. Next time I will probably just turn on the second battery pack then turn off the discharged pack.

Thanks,
Mark
Santa Cruz

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment