Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: solar PV deals

 

I have two of these (the PV-124 model).  I bought them on ebay for $250 each.  I am thinking of sticking them to 60mil TPO  (this is flexible roofing material).  Did you just leave the paper backing on these or did something else?

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 9:59 AM, resynthsyn <b.monypenny@gmail.com> wrote:
 

I have some surplus panels left over from a project. Unisolar flexible panels, you can roll em up / walk on them etc. They have a sticky tar glue on the back side but I eyleted them in the corners and strung them up instead, work really well.

I'm in the uk but suppose I could post them anywhere if anyone's interested email me.

Cheers
Ben

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Pemberton <pembertonkevin@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Many of you have asked about solar panels. I came across this web site.
> If you live in Florida shipping won't eat up the savings. I have no
> affiliation with this company but thought you might be able to benefit
> from my search.
> http://www.sunelec.com/
> <http://www.sunelec.com/>
> Kevin Pemberton
>
> --
> AspireOne Netbook running Ubuntu 11.04
> Safe, Secure, Easy to use, Free Open Source Linux OS.
> Leaving Virus worries to the Windows Users!
>


__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment