Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: solar PV deals

 

I have some surplus panels left over from a project. Unisolar flexible panels, you can roll em up / walk on them etc. They have a sticky tar glue on the back side but I eyleted them in the corners and strung them up instead, work really well.

I'm in the uk but suppose I could post them anywhere if anyone's interested email me.

Cheers
Ben

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Pemberton <pembertonkevin@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Many of you have asked about solar panels. I came across this web site.
> If you live in Florida shipping won't eat up the savings. I have no
> affiliation with this company but thought you might be able to benefit
> from my search.
> http://www.sunelec.com/
> <http://www.sunelec.com/>
> Kevin Pemberton
>
> --
> AspireOne Netbook running Ubuntu 11.04
> Safe, Secure, Easy to use, Free Open Source Linux OS.
> Leaving Virus worries to the Windows Users!
>

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment