Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] Honda 2000i mount

 

Mark

Interesting idea thanks for posting it. My Honda 2000 fits easily on my deck. But, still interesting to see other ideas. I have an idea for another mount on my boat but, it looks like I'll have to wait for the off season to build it. As sailing takes priority these days. I'm currently on a two week late summer cruise. Today I electro sailed with the Zivan running flat out due to a not so friendly wind. At the same time I also had the generator charging the house bank too. The generator ran for over five and half hours on one tank of fuel with that load.. Got to love that Honda.

Capt. Mike

Sent from on board BIANKA
http://biankablog.blogspot.com


From: "acsarfkram" <acsarfkram@yahoo.com>
Sender: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:32:40 +0000
To: <electricboats@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Electric Boats] Honda 2000i mount

 

Thought I would post this here to give people that are using portable generators an idea of what someone came up with. I have no connection to the poster just thought it was an interesting solution.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/boa/2610121774.html

Mark
Santa Cruz

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment