Sunday, June 5, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Ditching electric

 

The first cordless screwdriver I had at the beginning of that technology, didn't perform half as good as the adverts
or as the sales person claimed at the hardware store. I remember the look on the sales person's face when I said I
wanted to open the box and try it. I wanted some type of certification of the performance. The Store Owner got involved and he told me to
bring it home, use it for a week, if I don't like it, bring it back.

I learned what that cordless could do in two days. That made me realize the technology would meet the future demand. It didn't do everything my corded
driver could, but it handled a lot of the hand held screwing that was bothersome. I now have (5) different cordless screwdrivers and my original Craftsman corded.

What interests me is the motivation that Niki Perryman had to spin that article in such a way as to give me the feeling that she was duped. I don't know the subscription rate
of Classic Boat, however any type of article like this deserves a response from the other side if allowed to spin an attitude. The article could have been supplied without the attitude.
Her inexperience with E-Prop for Cruising the Globe, doesn't provide justified blame on anyone else until the facts are in. Regardless, a genset could have been added and Im left wondering why Niki didn't add a genset, a towgen?  The Wet Cells could be upgraded also.

It appears she took out her frustration
on the suppliers, due to lack of knowledge on everyone's part, as a writing correspondent for Classic Boat, and the Editor went right along with it.
A Power Move to get even?


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment