Thursday, June 30, 2011

[Electric Boats] Hello and good stuff

 

My partner and I are considering re powering with electric motor as the old Volvo has died. (sigh.) This is a 35 ft Endurance sailboat.
I've been following forum threads and doing my own research to see if this is an option considering our sailing style, budget, weight factors and space.
I'm about to start calling companies for prices on motors to figure out the battery needs and options. Would love to go lithium and might have to, given space constraints.
Any advice or recommendations on motors for 10 ton boat or sources for battery specs or personal experiences are greatly appreciated!
It's very nice to read positive posts without all those naysayers!
Thanks!
Yona and Shay

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment