Monday, September 12, 2016

[Electric Boats] Re: Okay, planning my solar charging installation.

 

."  I charge a 48V battery with a ~130Voc PV array on my pontoon boat."


Thanks. That's exactly the kind of real world data I was looking for, but nobody seemed to have for some reason. 

For some reason I can't edit cells in the spreadsheet on my Android, which I am using right now. Another one I tried, I couldn't enter values on my Ubuntu computer with LibreOffice. I don't do winDOH's any more. 

What I have in mind to do is just string 3 in series like the ones I was talking about, feed them into a smaller cheaper and more expendable 150v max controller, and see how it plays out this winter, then put up the remainder of my planned 2kw or as much as I can crowd up there, along with my planned 80 amp controller, later. I will just graph out temp vs voltage over a few cold days and extrapolate from that. This is more in line with how I usually do things, anyway. 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (37)

Check out the automatic photo album with 2 photo(s) from this topic.
Screenshot 2016-08-31 07.27.55.png Screenshot 2016-08-31 07.36.16.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment