Monday, May 11, 2015

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Electric Repower Next Winter?

 

Steve,

Great.  I agree, I can't commit to any at this point anyway.  I just wanted to make sure you were within a reasonable range, otherwise used batteries aren't a great deal adding in shipping.

Scott Pedersen
Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2015, at 6:15 AM, 'Sdolan' sdolan@scannersllc.com [electricboats] <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Scott I'm located in Solomons MD. We can talk about them when your ready.

 

Steve in Solomons MD

Lagoon 410 S2E

 

From: electricboats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:electricboats@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 1:38 PM
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Electric Repower Next Winter?

 




Sdolan, John, and Mike,

 

Thank you for your comments, suggestions, and advice.  Maybe I overstated the 'cheap' part.  Electric does interest me, but on a budget might be a better word.  My boat is old and has issues and I just am not interested in putting $4-5,000.  So I am deal shopping.

 

Would I be totally remiss to drop to a 4kW used system?  I looked at this last night.  The guy had it on a 30' Contest for 4 years.  Obviously he is selling it (so grain of salt), but he seemed really happy with it per his stories.  This is pretty much everything but the batteries, a bank switch, an inline fuse, and of course some boat mount modification.  A bunch of "extras" and it is all in good looking shape.

 



Sdolan, I might be interested in batteries is they are in good shape.  What part of the country are you located - hoping for a day trip instead of shipping :)

 

John, wooden boats are cool.  I have made a few plywood stitched row boats.  My "creation" instinct came from my extremely creative carpenter father.


Scott P.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Scott Pedersen <scott_wmu@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment