Thursday, May 14, 2015

[Electric Boats] Reasonable wind generators on market.

 

Hello all.

I have been thinking of installing a wind generator to my boat for wind charging. Does anyone know of any reasonable options for this. I have a pretty straightforward 48v agm setup on my boat. I would buy the air breeze marine but for what it is it seems overpriced. I talked to a marine electrical installer and he said that very few of the marine wind generators on the market are good. The parent company of southwest wind power always seems to change which makes me doubt any good customer support.

Any thoughts,

Cheers,
Hans

__._,_.___

Posted by: Hans Kloepfer <hanskloepfer@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment