Saturday, May 10, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Does Costco still sell batts?

 

Sorry to have butted in like this, obviously this group is a lot better at this than I am.  I had great plans to help with the EV revolution, supply good stuff at barely above my cost to cover gas and postage etc., Deka batteries, main battery wiring,  the special order chargers I had made, and the heavier hull wiring.  I had great hopes for the shop installations and the refinishing, painting of boats and the rebuilt outboard to EV motors.  I see that you folks know so much more than I do that it would be stepping on other members toes to offer anything here.
 
I would like to visit some electric boat shows, and I would still like to offer some spaces free for our Creswell July 4 th. parade and car show.  I will have mine in attendance in any case, and the shop will be open for questions or just a visit.  You may call Mike at the shop 541-895-2606 if you plan to show something.
 
Thanks for your time, I apologize for my enthusiasm, and hope I have not created enemies within the boating group,  ---------   C
 
 
 
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2014 12:15 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Does Costco still sell batts?
 
 



I'm not a fan of sams club.  That being said, their Group 31, deep cycle, AGM is $180.00.  I talked with the tech guys at East Penn and they confirmed that it was the same specs as their Deka brand.
 
I have some West Marine (East Penn) of the same type that are starting to 'slow down' after 7 years and will replace with these.
 
eric SV Meander
 
 
---In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, <h20dragon@...> wrote :

Just curious as to prices, as i also am an area Deka rep,. and I can do special club group sales..  I just quoted the Coots club members on an AGM 27 series at 580 CCA  that sells for  $357.95 list, but my normal price is $ 267.77.  However I can sell to clubs at my own $ 254.00 cost.  I get them fresh from the warehouse, as a special order deal.  
 
Group 31 AGM sealed batteries you mentioned, lets see about those, probably the 8A31DTM at 800 CCA.  How does list $ 396.95 -- my normal price is $ 296.84 -- and my own club cost to you is $ 285. flat rate..  Did i get it about right ??
 
I can do this on all Deka batteries,  I have the automatic matching chargers for 48 volts and up, but my 48V unit will work on 110 and still give fast charge with LED information, burp charge, and 5 level charge.  I developed this for EV boat packs. Not cheap, but a great charger, by special order.
 
Thanks, just curious -----------  Cal

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment