Monday, May 12, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Dampening

 

Dan,


Thanks for the great insight, I read a patent application sometime ago that referred to "rounding" off the edges of a square wave to help smooth out the chop. I've also read that going with a sine-wave reduces efficiency as you are only at full power per phase for a short time vs. square waves. 

Does anyone know if a goldenmotor product would be compatible with a higher-end controller like the Gen4? Would it be plug-and play or would I need to fiddle with settings to mate the two?

I'm ordering all new materials now to make a better mount that will include better dampening, I discovered that my bolted connections to the boat were "short circuiting" my dampening. 

Thanks,
LW

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment