Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] flexible AGM installation?

 

Ditto...and your latest attempted long ad post has been deleted as several others should have been.  We wish you the best but as Eric says please do biz offline.  I told you this when you joined.  Last warning.

Moderator


Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone


-------- Original message --------
From: "cirejay@hotmail.com [electricboats]"
Date:05/20/2014 5:56 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] flexible AGM installation?

 




Cal,
I know that you know better because I know you were informed offline so will you please take your business offline.

We have a number of vendors in this group and you are the only one doing business in group. 

I am not a vendor but respect the hard work that they all have put into this field.  Many, for a number of years, have contributed to this group and, while some have gotten business from being helpful, they do their business off group.

Please enough already,

eric SV Meander


---In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, wrote :

Business name and office is  --  The Wright Shop – 140 So. Mill st.  Creswell, OR, 97426   ---  about 12 miles south of Eugene Oregon, and the U of O .
 
There are several battery sizes, so maybe how long a run time do you need at the average amps you expect to draw ??  At 50 % rate, double that is the amps you need available.  More than that is more weight and expense.   Yes, I still have to ship from here, the distributors are independents, from what I gather, however if the boss allows, maybe I can direct ship.   The factory is way closer to you than I am, so I will give a call when you are wanting a specific battery we agree on.  I can make a frame without the batts. if that is needed.
 
The 10 in. height will take some thinking about, but I do have a lot of sizes to choose from.  I can use different batteries or terminals by order, that is why I can do more than a stocking dealer, the batteries are made to fit boat spaces, and not old stock.  Sometimes it takes a wood boater to get all this stuff right.
 
Thanks,   Cal
 




__._,_.___

Posted by: matwete <matwete@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment