Friday, May 16, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] flexible AGM installation?

 

Cal,


Thank you for the reply. I will be returning to my boat on Tuesday and very specifically measure the area that I am thinking about utilizing. It is the space between the top of my concrete keel and the bottom of my fiberglass floor. The width of the keel is about 6-7" and I have about 10 inches in height. I need to see if this free space runs further forward than where I looked the other day. ( I have a never used fiberglass water tank that could be cut into) Not utilizing the tank space, there is a useable length of about 35", cutting open the tank could yield an additional 20 " or so.


What size are the cells that you are referring too? Where are you located? Weight? Ah? Do you have a business/name?


Many Thanks, John



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Just launched ! Link preview on Yahoo Groups
Visit your Group on the web, simply paste the link to the article, photo or video you wish to share in the message you are composing.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment