Sunday, May 25, 2014

[Electric Boats] Re: Torqueedo

 

Its certainly not a buseness by me. I posted it here as there are some good notes on parallel and in series solar panel wiring. It helped me and will help other people. I agree. This site had changed over the last year. I have been a member for years and am sick of businesses advertising there pile of stock here and using it to profit from learner's. This site has certainly changed over the last year, I have been a member for years and in the beginning it was just used by electric boat enthusiast's and project chaps and hobbiest's. I'm learning and sharing what I learn to help me mates out. So no can of worms here man! :-)

__._,_.___

Posted by: 73foster@live.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment