Saturday, May 10, 2014

[Electric Boats] Re: Dampening

 

Interesting, we install those motors in our shop.   The only noise I have had was when the outboard lower unit lost a bearing.  I used a stethescope to find the noise I thought was bearings in the motor, ns it was silent.   You might get a similar device at Harbor Freight to pinpoint the noise specifics.


If you need batteries by the way, or power cables whatever for electric installations, I can do that.  The shop and I are available if you need assistance on this stuff.  As noted, i am the boating part of Deka batteries and have all installation parts for less to clubs.

Thanks, -------  Cal       Shop phone   541-895- 2606   ( Mike is the guy in the office )  in creswell, OR

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment