Thursday, December 5, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] RE: Harbor Test 2013

 

Eric:

Yeah, some of that is my "stuff" that I could take off which is always a constant struggle. I'm also rethinking my propane use on board lately so I might might be modifying my stove and also removing the hot water heater too which could lighten things up too. I also keep thinking about there are probably a lot of tools like some of the various  wrenches from the diesel days that I really don't need on board as well. I think I've only had to use maybe two different sized wrenches or ratchets on my EP system in six years. Mostly for cleaning and tightening the battery lugs. I also still have some old  "diesel work" clothes that I still have on board that I really don't need since EP systems are so clean to work on  that I should take those off too. 

Mike
http://biankablog.blogspot.com


On Thursday, December 5, 2013 7:35 AM, "cirejay@hotmail.com" <cirejay@hotmail.com> wrote:
 
Wow, that's a lot of over build but if you are anything like me some of that is 'stuff'.  Given that, the performance of the Nonsuch under sail becomes even more impressive.
eric SV Meander.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment