Sunday, December 2, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] Yahoo mail

 

This may sound obvious but try Firefox and Thunderbird if you don't want
trouble with IE

Kevin Pemberton

On 12/01/2012 11:01 PM, akenai wrote:
> Is anyone else having trouble with Yahoo mail?
> I seam to have a problem with internet explorer crashing when I try to send email from my work or home any ideas?
>
> Aaron
>
> Mike I tried to reply with my boat info
>
> 31' Wl
> 10' 6" beam
> 20000 lb displacement
> Suzie 37 w ZF 12 2.64 to 1 marine gear
> Autoprop H5 18" dia.
>
>

--
Committing murder in exchange for lifestyle
makes you a "thug" not a "Rights Activist"

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment