Sunday, December 30, 2012

[Electric Boats] Re: Hello, everyone

 

Right now I'm sailing in my yard, alas.  There have been some unforeseen difficulties in getting the boat to the water.  For the past two summers I've had a slip at Stockton, and still do now, but the boat has never been off the trailer.  Life knocked me for a loop this past summer too.
I've got so much work that the boat needs that I'm seriously considering trying to get a mooring at Jacomo so I'm close to my work shop and yet able to get some sailing done.  Right now I'm reassembling an aged and ailing Yanmar SVE8 that has never run since I've had the boat, and redoing a junk rig for her.
Jeff

><>        ><>        ><>        ><>        ><>        ><>        ><>
<><        <><        <><        <><        <><        <><        <><

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment