Saturday, September 3, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: reverse solenoids

 

Bruce, here's a link for your side of the Atlantic, with a wiring diagram that may be useful: http://www.texasindustrialelectric.com/relays_24450.asp

If you can locate a golf cart service place nearby you'll almost certainly be able to pick one up there, as the majority of golf carts have them, I believe.

Jeremy

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Gillett <affordableacadia@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks Jeremy,
>
> I don't know why I couldn't find one in all my searching. Maybe I had to
> cross the pond? Anyway, even if I have to get it from the UK is seems to be
> just what I need. Bruce
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 596. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment