Tuesday, September 6, 2011

[Electric Boats] Potential electric boat conversion first timer here

 

Hello everyone,

Thought I would say hi - just joined your forum mostly to read the rich info you have here and didn't want to lurk without an introduction. My Perkebeke 4-108 is effectively past its prime and so I'm about to pull the trigger on an Electric Yacht conversion. Just figuring out some loose ends first, really. Bob at Boat Bits pointed me to EY, and through them and his post here I found you all.

Thanks for putting your collective heads together here and I look forward to the day the ol' guzzler leaves!

Cheers,

--
Daniel Collins
Skipper of s/v Aletheia, a 1978 Allied Princess 36' Ketch #115

_______________ _/) ___________________
ASA Certified Navigation and Sailing Instruction
Yacht Navigation and Communication Electronics Expert

Follow my preparations to sail around the world solo: http://www.oddasea.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment