Tuesday, June 21, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Sea trials

 

Good news Pitt!

In my application I get my "shore power" from solar PV while the boat sits at the landing. Carrying gas cans is will never be missed. Your comments on the fuel dock are something for anyone considering electric to listen to closely!

Cheers man, Enjoy,
Matt

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Pitt Bolinate <boombolinate@...> wrote:
>
> We went out yesterday with intention of serious motor trials,
>
Back to point of wow, when you pull into the slip and plug in shore power, knowing that when you are ready to leave the tanks are full? The not going to the fuel dock! Ever again, WoW and on a big boat, biggish, the fuel dock is never a place I have fun stories about, the mess really is gone, WoW.
>
> Pitt
> e.v KhramaSeas
> Sent from my iPad
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment