Monday, June 6, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Ditching electric

 

I have read this compilation of "emails" everyday for more than a year. I love to learn, and am always challenged.

I live on an electric only lake. I am 80 miles from the chesapeake bay and am an active member in USPS, and two sailing yacht clubs that race.

I love electric for pontoon and sail platforms.

I am not smart enough to tinker, nor dumb enough to buy salesmen of any variety.

I do, however feel that a CONSUMER of the electric mode needs more info than is given by manufacturers of COTS electric components and less info than the myriad of individual design approaches given here.

I personally prefer to read all of your contributions and review the data stored by all of you.

I wish the salesmen would be more knowledgeable and less hungry for one sale rather than one customer who returns for more product.

I also believe that classic boats needs a response to the article.

Cheers to you all on this forum. United we stand, divided we fall.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment