Tuesday, June 21, 2011

[Electric Boats] New R&D impetus for battery and charging technology...

 

Just found this article in a Sierra Magazine. I'm posting it only because it shows that there may be some serious changes in charging and battery technology now that there will be some major money flowing into it.
Overall, the article bothered me because usually I can pick up on who is slanting what and filter it out, the first time I found myself doing that is when I read Xenophon's 'the Persian Expedition', but that's a bit if a tangent. I'm not sure after reading this if the military folks are truly trying to attempt what I have heard described as "brownwashing" (trying to reject any green credentials to pander) or if the Club was trying to make it appear that way (I hope not). Anyway, slant one way or another is not mine, so here it is...
http://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/201107/blood-and-oil.aspx
Richard

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment